MAP OF SERVICES PROVIDED AT THE BUS STATION. CLICK ON THE SERVICE
- ATMs – Swedbank is located outside, SEB and Danske Nordea Pank left of the main entrance, down the stairs.
- Entrance to the toilets is from the side of the main building (from outside) and from inside of the main building. The charge is € 0.30.
- An accessible toilet is located behind platform No. 5. To open the door, call the security guard’s number +372 5331 1725.
- Flowers, souvenirs, newspapers, magazines and more can be bought both at the florist shop and R-Kiosks.
- Free Wi-Fi in the bus station area can be accessed by selecting the network „bussijaam“.
- Taxis can be found by the arrivals area and in front of the main entrance.
- Food and drink is offered by:
T cafeteria– soups, steaks, desserts, sandwiches, pies, hot and cold drinks;
R-Kiosk – snacks, sandwiches, hot and cold drinks.
Providing assistance to disabled persons and persons with reduced mobility in Tallinn bus station
Disabled persons and persons with reduced mobility have access to all bus station services including access to arrival and departure platforms in Tallinn bus station building and territory.
Under the term that a disabled persons and/or persons with reduced mobility has notified Tallinn bus station of the need for assistance a following ancillary services are provided: assistance on navigating to departure platforms and/or taxi stands, to the toilet facilities and back and also a support in ticket purchasing. Also all information on departures, arrivals and bus station services is provided
The aforementioned assistance is provided to disabled persons and persons with reduced mobility under following conditions:
- Disabled persons and persons with reduced mobility have informed of their arrival at least 36 hours in advance. Please contact us calling (+372) 681 3409 during 8.00 to 20.00 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. The provision of the needed assistance cannot be ensured upon shorter notice but reasonable efforts to make the assistance available is made.
- Person who needs assistance should arrive to Tallinn bus station no later than 30 minutes before the scheduled time of departure. Earlier arrival should be considered in case assistance is needed for boarding the coach.
- In case the provision of bus service for disabled person or persons with reduced mobility requires availability of special equipment in the bus (e.g. wheelchair lift or designated space), the passenger must specify and agree upon the availability of such services with the operator of the bus line. (Due to insufficiency of medical competence Tallinn bus station personnel does not physically carry disabled persons and persons with reduced mobility aboard and off the bus.
- Wheelchairs and others assistive devices are handled (incl. packing and placing) by Tallinn bus station personnel only upon supervision and under instructions of such person or its attendant. Tallinn bus station is not liable for any damage cased to assistive devices in case the devices are handled pursuant to instructions given by the disabled person or its attendant.
- Any assistance not listed above is provided to disabled persons and persons with reduced mobility only upon cases when the provision of specific assistance has been individually agreed in advance. Tallinn bus station has a right to abstain from provision of assistance when appropriate conditions and/or staff training are not available.
- The current instruction cannot be construed as an availability of equivalent assistance in all buses. The availability of assistance and assistive devices shall be clarified with corresponding bus operator. Tallinn bus station provides help in finding respective contact details.
TRAVEL SERVICESBus tickets can be bought at www.tpilet.ee .
LUGGAGE LOCKERSWhen entering through the main entrance, self-service luggage lockers are located on the left, down the stairs. Charges are 1/2/3 euros for 24 hours, depending on the size of the locker. The maximum size of the luggage is: height 60cm/width 45 cm/depth 90 cm. The fine for losing the luggage locker key is 50 euros.